Error message in XP

Leandro

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2004
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

I´m trying to play AOE II, but its no possible because XP give a error
message.

I played AOE in XP before, and I never had this problem. I needed remove the
game from my PC, to have more space in HD. And now I want to play again.
But XP give the error. I tryed to install in my notebook with XP and the
same happened.

Is there any solution for this problem? Does it possible that one of the
windows update could change any file?

Please help me

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Hi Leandro,

Post the error message so we know what type of problem it is.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms