scrolling game map AOE II

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

"teamsmith" <teamsmith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The game map scrolls uncontrollably.

I don't know of a permanent fix. But here's a work around solution. Move the
mouse in the same direction as the scroll. That's counter intuitive but it
worked for me. I liken it to steering a car in the direction of a skid to
regain control.

-
Michael Ward
Fort Worth, Texas

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

I was desperate so I tried that, but it didn't do any good.

"Michael Ward" wrote:

> "teamsmith" <teamsmith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > The game map scrolls uncontrollably.
>

> I don't know of a permanent fix. But here's a work around solution. Move the
> mouse in the same direction as the scroll. That's counter intuitive but it
> worked for me. I liken it to steering a car in the direction of a skid to
> regain control.
>
> -
> Michael Ward
> Fort Worth, Texas

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Have you tried to counteract the movement with your cursor keys?