Everquest Q & A

Well i see this site has such quick responses so i might as well put in my 2
cents....As you are probably not aware WE that play the online game EQ aka
Everquest actually pay a 3 month servic e fee of 45 dollars and unlike some
people its not cheap if your a blue collar worker so a little quicker
response would be in order here since if we cannot play the game we are
wasting 45 dollars just to be put on hold and wait for a response from your
support center....yea ok ...right... I suggest this.... if your gonna take
your time and dont think this on l;ine game is no big deal then you can
reimburse those of us that cant play and have already paid , and are on hold
because your tech service cant seem to answer these questions and resolve
delimeas in a timely manner which I think any lawyer would be interested in
especially if they are looking to make a name for themselves. Your slow
affford to pay it for me and the orthers more power to ya but if you cant you
might want to get a pannel of gamers together to answer these specfic gaming
questions since microsoft has the money to put into development ...what say
you try to develop a tech support specifically for gamers...OH MY GOD I know
solutions have a tendency to elude you sometimes but its an idea huh? shesh
how old do these get before they have a response?

Hi Hazereth,

Have you contacted Everquest's support?
http://eqlive.station.sony.com/support/index.jsp

--