Driver for the Wireless Net Card (MN720)

Hi,

I have the Wireless Notebook Kit MN-820. Everything installed properly,
except the wireless net card (MN720) for my portable. My portable runs on
Win 2000, and it does not recognize the net card (MN720). It does not have
any driver associate with it. Do you know where I can download the driver
for the net card? Thanks,

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Dear ftdft,

I have, in fact, just installed an MN-720 adapter on an
Inspiron running Win2000. It installed well. Very
similar to a WinXP install. Did you use the Setup Wizard
CD that came with you MN-820 kit? Use it and at the first
prompt, make sure "Install new product..." is checked.

Yes, indeed I did use the Setup Wizard CD. It won't automatically continue
after I inserted the net card into a PC card slot.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

+++++

"Ken" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Dear ftdft,
>
> I have, in fact, just installed an MN-720 adapter on an
> Inspiron running Win2000. It installed well. Very
> similar to a WinXP install. Did you use the Setup Wizard
> CD that came with you MN-820 kit? Use it and at the first
> prompt, make sure "Install new product..." is checked.

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Ah-ha! Install the MN-720 FIRST. Then, run the Setup
Wizard CD.