AOC zone problem

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

When I play over zone I can't host, when I try it gets me to the multiplayer
settings screen and when everyone clicks in i click on start game nd theres a
box that comes up that says "You need to put in the Age of Conquerors cd in
the cd-rom to play" and my cd is already in the cd-drive. Is there a way
that I can fix this? I also tried hosting over IP with my friend and it says
the same thing but it works when other people host.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Hi Altlanta,

Here's a comprehensive article on that error message:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=228985

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms