mister_e

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2003
Looking at the overwhelming number of PSU related topics in the "Other Components" forum, anyone else think they should have a dedicated "Power Supply" forum? Of course, then there probably wouldn't be a need for an "Other Components" forum seeing as it probably would get even less posts/topics than it already does.

Suzy

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2003
hi
i would like to see a PSU section. the "other" still has other topics in it, from what i can tell. (floppy drives, keyboards, etc)
you could combine cases and PSU.
by the way, whats the best floppy drive out? in retail please. i cant believe i cant find one thats not OEM!! online.

i am down to deciding on the keyboard and floppy drive.
anyone know if the chieftec colored ones (wireless) are NOT compatable with the system i am building??

thanks again!

suzy

mister_e

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2003
I just picked an OEM Samsung floppy drive. I use my floppy drive so rarely that I didn't care if it was the "best". To be honest I didn't even do any research into floppy drives, I pretty much picked one that matched my case (black) and was cheap (approx $8). But for what it's worth, this Samsung drive seems reliable and virtually silent.

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
Floppy drives are old technology... and just about any brand will do.
Ive got a tiac that seems to work well enough *shrug*

<font color=blue>Many modern games <b>must</b> be played multiplayer. And those you encounter online are, almost as a rule, <b>complete and utter cockmongers.</b></font color=blue> :frown:

svol

Champion
I already have suggested this question two times by the webmaster without succes.

IMHO it would be a nice idea to create a seperate Case, PSU and case-modding forum.

My CPU fan spins so fast that it creates a wormhole :eek: