Sign in with
Your question

Windows 7 logging off automatically while taking internet

Last response: in Windows 7
July 7, 2012 4:29:10 AM

Hello,
My laptop getting logged off while taking internet, otherwise its working fine,.. pls help to solve this problem
a b D Laptop
a b $ Windows 7
July 7, 2012 4:45:03 AM

you keep getting logged out of windows while trying to use the internet? or you keep getting disconnected from the internet? if its the latter are you using ethernet or wifi for internet? when did this problem first start happening?
m
l
April 6, 2013 5:57:02 AM

nhasian said:
you keep getting logged out of windows while trying to use the internet? or you keep getting disconnected from the internet? if its the latter are you using ethernet or wifi for internet? when did this problem first start happening?

I have a similar problem. As long as the wifi connection is off the laptop works normally. However once I switch on the wifi connection the laptop automatically logs off and shuts down.

m
l
April 10, 2013 3:17:08 PM

hello...i have a customer's computer doing the same. if you run a virus scan, i use AVG, u will find a virus that is a trojan.tdss.a or whatever,, !!! it attaches itself to "servicehost.exe"(svchost.exe) in the system32 part. i only know 'enough to be dangerous" but it may help you narrow it down a bit unfortunately i am going to be doing a format and re-installation of windows,updates and all :sarcastic: ....also system i am working on is 7 home premium 64 bit. also I DID TRY USING LAN, also, so it is not a wifi issue...the computer will run all day as long as NOT connected to internet....as soon as you connect when it is ready to "ramp up" the computer then shuts down.
m
l
Related resources
!