AOK Crashes: Windows XP Pro

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

I installed Windows XP Professional over the top of Windows ME, but lost Age
of Kings. I re-installed from the CD, but when i attempt to launch the game
it has the splash screan, but then closes and asks me to submit a bugs report.

Kind regards,
Kew.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Hi Mr. Kew,

You might need to do a clean install of XP instead of upgrading
it overtop of the existing installation, especially since AoK was
not carried over from Me to XP as it should have been.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms