July 7, 2012 4:55:06 AM

I have a fairly decent computer.
GTX 470
I7 2600k
850W PSU
16gb Corsair vengeance RAM
Brand new SSD and HHD (120gb /w 2TB)
Windows 7 obviously
I have absolutely no clue why i would be getting memory_management issues, considering half my computer is only a year old. It occurs randomly, whether I am playing a game ( a second ago I was searching on the internet and it F***ing crashed with this).
I am going to be upgrading my graphics card soon, my drivers are up to date. What causes memory_management? should i just RMA my CPU?
EDIT: Sometimes in games, there is random tearing in the game. Not V-Sync related, like there is random glitchy textures being projected... for example in WoW.

More about : memory management bsod

a b $ Windows 7
July 7, 2012 5:22:49 AM

Did you check out your RAM by removing a stick at a time, and swapping modules around in slots? Just in case you have a bad/failing stick...
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
July 7, 2012 6:02:38 AM

check your mb to see that you have all the bios patches. with the newer 6x and 7x chipset there been cpu code updates and updates for ram on a lot of mb bios. check that the ram you have been on the mb qal list. also use cpu-z and see what the mb set the ram speed up as and the voltage and timing. there a spd tab that the info tab that tells a uses and mb the rated speed the ram can run at. also use hardware monitor and watch your ps and system temps. hopfully under load your ps not dumping a lot of ac ripple into the system.
m
l
!