Eating sheep/boars at Town Center??

peter

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Hi,

In some forums (@ AoK Heaven) people talk about eating sheep at the town
center and also luring boars to the TC and then kill and eat them.

I don't understand this eat thing. Is this the same thing as when the vils
just kill them and points are added to the foodscore, or do I have to do
something special to eat after killing?

Thanks!

/p

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Eating is the same as collecting food and delivering it to the TC or mill.

> Hi,
>
> In some forums (@ AoK Heaven) people talk about eating sheep at the town
> center and also luring boars to the TC and then kill and eat them.
>
> I don't understand this eat thing. Is this the same thing as when the vils
> just kill them and points are added to the foodscore, or do I have to do
> something special to eat after killing?
>
> Thanks!

saves on transporting the food, if you bring the sheep etc to the TC before
killing them