AOE2 won't start up!!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

When I try to play age of empires 2, it says that there is a problem and it
must close. I restarted the computer and that did nothing. Why does it do
this???

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Hi Davaa,

Try reinstalling the game first.
If you still have problems, post back and we'll try other solutions. :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"davaadtron16" <davaadtron16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E2B44E47-4E73-4E2E-B1EE-39590F107F4C@microsoft.com...
> When I try to play age of empires 2, it says that there is a problem and it
> must close. I restarted the computer and that did nothing. Why does it do
> this???

TRENDING THREADS