bill

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

With AOK/TCE is there any way to set two computer players against each other
on separate PC's over a network in multiplayer mode?

Thanks for any help.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

I am not sure if you can choose an AI in multi player mode. If this is
the case (AIs available at heavengames.com) you should be fine.

Bill wrote:

>With AOK/TCE is there any way to set two computer players against each other
>on separate PC's over a network in multiplayer mode?
>
>Thanks for any help.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

You would need to set up the game to coop with a computer (use the same
player and team number), then setup computer 2 as a different player and
team, start the game and let them run.