No Human Players???

Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 18, 2005 11:30:11 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

With AOK/TCE is there any way to set two computer players against each other
on separate PC's over a network in multiplayer mode?

Thanks for any help.

More about : human players

Anonymous
February 19, 2005 12:10:17 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

I am not sure if you can choose an AI in multi player mode. If this is
the case (AIs available at heavengames.com) you should be fine.

Bill wrote:

>With AOK/TCE is there any way to set two computer players against each other
>on separate PC's over a network in multiplayer mode?
>
>Thanks for any help.

Anonymous
April 7, 2005 9:15:23 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

You would need to set up the game to coop with a computer (use the same
player and team number), then setup computer 2 as a different player and
team, start the game and let them run.

news:o ve$XQZFFHA.1936@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...

!