No Human Players???

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

With AOK/TCE is there any way to set two computer players against each other
on separate PC's over a network in multiplayer mode?

Thanks for any help.
2 answers Last reply
More about human players
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

    I am not sure if you can choose an AI in multi player mode. If this is
    the case (AIs available at heavengames.com) you should be fine.

    Bill wrote:

    >With AOK/TCE is there any way to set two computer players against each other
    >on separate PC's over a network in multiplayer mode?
    >
    >Thanks for any help.

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

    You would need to set up the game to coop with a computer (use the same
    player and team number), then setup computer 2 as a different player and
    team, start the game and let them run.

    "Bill" <bill@bill.com> wrote in message

    > With AOK/TCE is there any way to set two computer players against each
    > other
    > on separate PC's over a network in multiplayer mode?
    >
    > Thanks for any help.

Microsoft Video Games