Sign in with
Your question

Red Faction Pauses without hitting the Pause Key

Last response: in Video Games
December 21, 2001 2:32:29 AM

Red Faction is pausing every so often. It's not really a big deal because it unpauses when I hit the Pause key. I'm using a logitech cordless keyboard and mouse combo. Could that be the problem? Is there a workaround?
TX
December 21, 2001 2:17:09 PM

Try updating the drivers for your Keyboard.

<b>If you make a sytem that even an idiot can use, only an idiot will use it!!</b>
December 21, 2001 4:37:14 PM

Check the batteries. My keyboard doesn't do well on low batteries. It swaps the E and D keys, which is annoying, since those are forward and backward, respectively.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
December 21, 2001 6:38:51 PM

Just thought of something else. When you have a wireless Keyboard the control box needs to be away from the computer. I can't remember how far. It might say it on the bottom of the box.

Control Box - I don't know what it's really called it's just the part that plugs into your pc. That's what I'm talking about, sorry if I confuse you.

<b>If you make a sytem that even an idiot can use, only an idiot will use it!!</b>
!