Warning : Microsoft supports terror!

Mordy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
B central (owned by M$N) put their banners on terrorist organization site.
What next? Microsoft heroin ?

All i can offer you is the truth. Nothing more.

Mordy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
It is difficult, because hizbulla change their url constantly, but i'll try to find it.

All i can offer you is the truth. Nothing more.

garia666

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
LOL,, yeah your right.. Now i see it.. I see the light... Thanx for opening my eye`s.

I heard that a new OS came out From microsoft..

( WIN HEZBOLLA ),

Guaranteed 100% system Crashing...

WIth a picture of USAMA BIN LADEN and Bill gates on the cover of the box....

G

since all you guys HATE microsoft why do you run there os there are other OS's Linux, BEos, or hell you could my a MAC.

yoda271828

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I run a dual boot system Win98/Linux. I would only use Linux if more software was written for it (especially games), but unfortunately most software is written for Windows and only Windows. Oh, and if I used a MAC I couldn't afford any software.

When Linux gets the support it needs I will gladly abandon Windows.

G

Basicly what I got out of this reply is that YOU CHOOSE to run any version because of the support for the platform and also the low cost of software for the platform, now don't get me wrong because I do not like the instablability of 9x and my 2000AS took about an hour to boot this morning, but we all know that we are not "bound" to windows, we just choose to use it because of the formentioned points above, thank you for proving my point.

yoda271828

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Your right, we do choose to use Windows. Bill Gates isn't standing next to me with a gun telling me that I have to use Windows. However if the programs that we need/want to use are only written for Windows then we are stuck choosing Windows or not using the program. It's a catch 22.

Oh and when I said that if I used a MAC I couldn't afford software, I was referring to the excessive cost of the MAC not the software. Sorry for being ambiguous.

G

I saw a prog on tv that said its hard to get on the Hezbollah site because it gets spammed all the time by the other side (The israeli's?)

Bubba

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I only use windows because it is supported by most games and software.

If you go into the local Best Buy, how big is the section of software that supports Linux? There is none. There is none for Macs either. CompUSA has a small section for Macs but that is about it.