FS Millennia sst- origin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good news bad news, my oldest daughter Kayleigh just was accepted to a
visual arts program in L A this summer! Bummer part is expensive, so some
things have to go!
The origin has all the upgrades, even the crackle finish, mint, home use
only list $4,000
I would lie to get $ 2,500
Thanks Lance

McCollum wrote:
> Good news bad news, my oldest daughter Kayleigh just was accepted to a
> visual arts program in L A this summer! Bummer part is expensive, so some
> things have to go!
> The origin has all the upgrades, even the crackle finish, mint, home use
> only list $4,000
> I would lie to get $ 2,500
> Thanks Lance

You would LIE to get $2500?
How much if you tell the truth? ;)

"david morley" <david.morley@gmx.net> wrote in message
> McCollum wrote:
> > Good news bad news, my oldest daughter Kayleigh just was accepted to a
> > visual arts program in L A this summer! Bummer part is expensive, so
some
> > things have to go!
> > The origin has all the upgrades, even the crackle finish, mint, home use
> > only list $4,000
> > I would lie to get $ 2,500
> > Thanks Lance
> >

> You would LIE to get $2500?
> How much if you tell the truth? ;)

$4,000 , damm spell checker!
Lance

McCollum wrote:

> "david morley" wrote...
> > McCollum wrote:

> > > Good news bad news, my oldest daughter Kayleigh just was accepted to a
> > > visual arts program in L A this summer! Bummer part is expensive, so
> > > some things have to go! The origin has all the upgrades, even the
> > > crackle finish, mint, home use only list $4,000
> > > I would lie to get $ 2,500
> > > Thanks Lance

> > You would LIE to get $2500?
> > How much if you tell the truth? ;)

> $4,000 , damm spell checker!
> Lance

Lance is an honest man, who builds fabulous acoustic guitars, and who
has kids way too smart, which is about to cost him small fortunes here
and there. No lie.

--
ha

Status