NEED DMZ IP TO PLUG IN FOR MSN GAMING ZONE!!!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Hi I have a actiontec gateway firewall that wont allow me to play online
games. I need the IP adress to plug into the DMZ on the firewall so that I
can play! Please help today is boring.
1 answer Last reply
More about need plug gaming zone
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

    Hi j-dog,

    You need to enter your Private IP in the router DMZ.
    Try: http://www.u.arizona.edu/~trw/games/nat_or_not.php

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "j-dog" <j-dog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0394048F-0533-485E-A85B-DA37BE987E2A@microsoft.com...
    > Hi I have a actiontec gateway firewall that wont allow me to play online
    > games. I need the IP adress to plug into the DMZ on the firewall so that I
    > can play! Please help today is boring.

Firewalls Games Video Games