NEED DMZ IP TO PLUG IN FOR MSN GAMING ZONE!!!

Tags:
  • Firewalls
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
April 12, 2005 6:40:47 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Hi I have a actiontec gateway firewall that wont allow me to play online
games. I need the IP adress to plug into the DMZ on the firewall so that I
can play! Please help today is boring.

More about : dmz plug msn gaming zone

Anonymous
April 13, 2005 12:09:12 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Hi j-dog,

You need to enter your Private IP in the router DMZ.
Try: http://www.u.arizona.edu/~trw/games/nat_or_not.php

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

!