AOE AOK runs on XP Pro Computer, but screen contunuously s..

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

I have a Windows XP computer with SP2 installed and I have Age Of Empires II,
the age of kings with the latest patch. (I'm not sure which version.) the
game works Perfectly on my older windows 98 SE computer, but when i play a
game on the XP, the screen moves upwards all the time. It never stops, so i
cannot click on anything before the screen moves to the top corner of the
map. Actually, i could click on the mini-map to move the screen back over but
then it starts to scroll upwards very quickly again. Also, the screen tends
to move a little to the left too. I tried to reinstall the program, but of
course that didn't help.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Hi Manban,

I've found several PC's had that problem as a result of running
Abit EQ -- If you have that installed, uninstall it and test AOK.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms