Trying to install CD software

"installation incomplete" is what I get when trying to
install CD software on my HP, before installing the
adapter (MN 710). Tried several times-no luck. . .any
suggestions?

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Dear JCR,

INSTALL the MN-710 in your USB port FIRST.
THEN run the CD. It works for me with WinXP.