Odd problem, game crashes when playing taunts above 100

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

This is an odd problem I'm having. I just downloaded the extra taunts for the
game, and when I try to play any above 100, the game crashes BUT the music
keeps playing. I have to eject the CD to fix it.

This doesn't happen with any taunts 100 and below.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

I want to add that I removed all taunts 101 and above, and it works fine now.
If I add 101+, anytime someone uses them ingame (not just me I think) I crash.

"Holycannoli" wrote:

> This is an odd problem I'm having. I just downloaded the extra taunts for the
> game, and when I try to play any above 100, the game crashes BUT the music
> keeps playing. I have to eject the CD to fix it.
>
> This doesn't happen with any taunts 100 and below.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

ok first of its called a hack program add on like it may cause severe
proplems with the age data files the game itself was not meant to run that
many taunts some kid put an set of files together and tryed to call himself a
programer to stop that prob do not use the hack taunts remove them infact i
removed taunt 14 the most annoying of all taunts to date for the fact any
little pain with an auto flooder will load it in and flood the launch window
have fun hope you get it fixed realy soo