I keep getting a error while trying to play AOK please rea..

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

"Could not intialize graphics system make sure that your video card and diver
are compatible with DirectDraw"

Please help me :(

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Hi,

To solve the error "Could Not Initialize Graphics System. Make Sure That Your Video Card and Driver Are Compatible with DirectDraw"
go to: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=242902

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User