The Best Sounding Monitors in the world from $625/pr

Last response: in Home Audio
a b \ Driver
a b C Monitor
May 20, 2005 12:02:41 PM

CommonSense Audio "Minimonitors" using Audio Nirvana, Fostex, PAudio,
or Lowther single 8 inch fullrange drivers. No crossover. Efficiency
starts at 97dB/1 watt/1 meter. 19 tall by 10.5 wide by 12 deep. From
only $625/pr in Grade A real wood veneers or buy drivers for as low as
$98/pr and receive free plans, parts list, and setup tips and build
your own!

www.commonsenseaudio.com
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b C Monitor
May 20, 2005 12:29:36 PM

with your choice of four brands of speakers

would you buy a car from this guy?
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b C Monitor
May 20, 2005 11:20:54 PM

"worldsbestspeakers" <speakers@charter.net> wrote in

What's the matter?
Did your white van get repossessed?
a b \ Driver
a b C Monitor
June 3, 2005 4:32:22 AM

mmmh, Now I have nothing to gain or loose but I have followed this
guy's sales for some time on ebay (I have thought of buying some
spkrs)
and he seems to be an honest fellow see his rating:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&......

and a pair of his speakers were recently reviewed he

http://www.sensiblesound.com/

I don't know if he operates out of his garage or a suite in a high
riser but let's not jump the gun and shoot him down. Dell and Apple
come to mind when thinking of huge companies that started out in
garages...

just my 2 cents

--
d1575