Where is zone link for AoM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Can someone provide me with a link to AoE or AoM. I've been to the zone,
but can't find it.

Thanks!
2 answers Last reply
More about where zone link
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

    Hi April,

    AoM has it's own multiplayer interface built in.
    AoE is at the top of the list of CD ROM games:
    http://zone.msn.com/en/root/cdrom.htm

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "April" <april_asitech@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FZydnQXCneIm8SXfRVn-tA@comcast.com...
    | Can someone provide me with a link to AoE or AoM. I've been to the zone,
    | but can't find it.
    |
    | Thanks!

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

    April Aom is not on the game zone it is housed at ESO you can access it from
    your cd only to do so all you do is clicl the icom and click multiplayer it
    wi take you to ESO which Ensemble Studios Online the Game zone is slack
    stupid and it allows CHEATS to run rampid so ensemble took matters into
    there own hands adn AOM is not housed on the gaming zone only aoe1 and 2 and
    there exspansions are

    "April" wrote:

    > Can someone provide me with a link to AoE or AoM. I've been to the zone,
    > but can't find it.
    >
    > Thanks!

Games Microsoft Video Games