Just a question...about technology

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Yes, a question:
When you enable "all techs" in a Age of Empires II Conquers game, i
know a civilization will lose its special attributes, but will it also
lose its civilization-special research, researched at the castle? (Like
fast-Trebuchet packing/unpacking for the Japanese??)

kim

"Manban" <manbanban@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Yes, a question:
> When you enable "all techs" in a Age of Empires II Conquers game, i
> know a civilization will lose its special attributes, but will it also
> lose its civilization-special research, researched at the castle? (Like
> fast-Trebuchet packing/unpacking for the Japanese??)

Yes, I just tried it and Japanese without 'Katapulto' are no fun at all.

(kim)