internet tcp/ip mulitplayer game

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Gyday

Anyone want to arrange a time for a game through the internet tcp/ip option
in multiplayer?
2 answers Last reply
More about internet mulitplayer game
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

    There's a few players waiting for games at: www.zone.com :-)

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "Asterix" <asterix29@softhome.net> wrote in message news:1122431717.18463@ftpsrv1...
    | Gyday
    |
    | Anyone want to arrange a time for a game through the internet tcp/ip option
    | in multiplayer?

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

    warning you do not want to do that you do not know what is out there but i
    will give you a hint CHEATERS HACKER VIRUS SPREADING NOOB if you wish to
    play go to the game zone it free cheap and had +memer protecting you at all
    times just to show you here a sample of what you may get if you try to do it
    yoru way

    Delete Hack – Delete your enemy’s base
    Pop hack – Unlimited pop/no need for houses
    Farm hack – Unlimited Food in farms
    Resource Thief – Steal Resources from your enemy
    Diplomacy Hack – Change your enemies diplomacy stance
    Game Crasher – Crash everyone’s games
    Stat/Score Hack - See how much resources your enemies have, like food, wood,
    stone, gold. See there pop, there age and more
    Civilization Hack - If you host a game, and don't like the civilization they
    person picked then you change it! When they get in game there civilization
    won't be what they picked but what decided.
    No Fog - See your enemy through the fog of war
    No CD - Play without the CD

    i hope you know ther is a play where 3000 play gather to play age of
    empires2 conquerors
    > Gyday
    >
    > Anyone want to arrange a time for a game through the internet tcp/ip option
    > in multiplayer?

    "Asterix" wrote:Resource Hack – Play the game with unlimited resources
    Resign Hack - The ability to resign all your enemies! Press the button and
    all your enemies resign.

Internet Multiplayer Games Microsoft TCP/IP Video Games