internet tcp/ip mulitplayer game

Asterix

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Gyday

Anyone want to arrange a time for a game through the internet tcp/ip option
in multiplayer?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

There's a few players waiting for games at: www.zone.com :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

"Asterix" <asterix29@softhome.net> wrote in message news:1122431717.18463@ftpsrv1...
| Gyday
|
| Anyone want to arrange a time for a game through the internet tcp/ip option
| in multiplayer?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

warning you do not want to do that you do not know what is out there but i
will give you a hint CHEATERS HACKER VIRUS SPREADING NOOB if you wish to
play go to the game zone it free cheap and had +memer protecting you at all
times just to show you here a sample of what you may get if you try to do it
yoru way

Delete Hack – Delete your enemy’s base
Pop hack – Unlimited pop/no need for houses
Farm hack – Unlimited Food in farms
Resource Thief – Steal Resources from your enemy
Diplomacy Hack – Change your enemies diplomacy stance
Game Crasher – Crash everyone’s games
Stat/Score Hack - See how much resources your enemies have, like food, wood,
stone, gold. See there pop, there age and more
Civilization Hack - If you host a game, and don't like the civilization they
person picked then you change it! When they get in game there civilization
won't be what they picked but what decided.
No Fog - See your enemy through the fog of war
No CD - Play without the CD

i hope you know ther is a play where 3000 play gather to play age of
empires2 conquerors
> Gyday
>
> Anyone want to arrange a time for a game through the internet tcp/ip option
> in multiplayer?

"Asterix" wrote:Resource Hack – Play the game with unlimited resources
Resign Hack - The ability to resign all your enemies! Press the button and
all your enemies resign.