flight simulator joy stick

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 10, 2004 11:43:15 AM

Just bought Flight Simulator 2004. Where can I get a joy
stick and which one is recommended?
April 10, 2004 12:37:05 PM

Tom, read the responce to joe grillo's querry.

April 10, 2004 12:37:06 PM

Tom, read the responce to joe grillo's querry.

Anonymous
June 7, 2004 9:47:18 PM

A very good joystick is the Wingman Extreme Digital 3D.
Includes twist rudders , throttle, and 7 programmable
buttons for gear, flaps, whatever,

!