flight simulator 2004

will someone please advise best type joy stick controller
for this program.
Thanks

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Joe, since 2004 is a non-military flight sim, a yoke
controller and rudder pedals controller are the most
realistic. CH Products is most popular and can be
purchased on eBay for around $100.00. Be sure to purchase
the yoke controller with three knobs on top the unit.
they are for throttle, prop pitch and fuel mixture. Good
Luck and Good Flying. Dave

Wingman Extreme Digital 3D works fine. Has twist rudder
control and 7 programmable buttons for flaps, trim
whatever.

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

tewaking in 'sensitivites' Having flown my as a pilot I
would have been in real troublwe if my yoke had acted in
this manner. Any way to damp down the 'all over the sky'
syndrome?