blue screen stop message

I am getting a blue screen message that shuts down
fs2004 the stop message is 0x00000008e, 0xBFA5CE8,)
xF2A8B6C2, 0X00000000.
xx
ati3dlag.dll address BfA5FCE8 base at BF9D3000
Can anybody help me stop this from happening I have tried
everything that I know.
Geoff.

Geoff -
This is some sort of problem with ATI. I assume that you
either have now or did have an ATI graphics card. If it
were me, I would go to Control Panel > Add Remove Progs,
and first, remove the ATI driver, then reinstall it.
Try the new Catalyst ver 4.4 at ATI.com. I'm having
good results with it along with a Radeon 9600XT.
Then go thru your dxdiag tests.