FA: Studio liquidation, bunch of stuff

Last response: in Home Audio
Share
May 22, 2005 3:19:07 PM

We've got a bunch of stuff on auction with more to come as we are
liquidating our studio. Included are an MCI JH114 24 track,
Soundworkshop console (both relistings), and a bunch of rack gear and
sundry other items.

Go here:
search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbkbirge
Anonymous
May 23, 2005 2:06:11 AM

"Chip" <bkbirge@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> We've got a bunch of stuff on auction with more to come as we are
> liquidating our studio. Included are an MCI JH114 24 track,
> Soundworkshop console (both relistings), and a bunch of rack gear and
> sundry other items.
>
> Go here:
> search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbkbirge

And now in convenient clickable form for your shopping pleasure :-)
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbkbirge

--
John L Rice
Drummer@ImJohn.com

> Thanks John! - Chip
>

>> And now in convenient clickable form for your shopping pleasure :-)
>> http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbkbirge
>>
>> --
>> John L Rice
>> Drummer@ImJohn.com