fs2004 hangs

my fs2004 hangs when i use any weather settings during flight other than a clear day .i discovered that when i moved the mouse it the computer immediately hangs.i believe its has something to do with my hardware acceleration.how can i best adjust to without sacrificing performance or quality.i have a AMD64 3200 + on a SOYO K8USA 512 MB and ATI AIW9600 pro

katy

Hi columb <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>! On Fri, 16 Apr 2004
15:11:03 -0700, in microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation you wrote:

>my fs2004 hangs when i use any weather settings during flight other than a clear day .i discovered that when i moved the mouse it the computer immediately hangs.i believe its has something to do with my hardware acceleration.how can i best adjust to without sacrificing performance or quality.i have a AMD64 3200 + on a SOYO K8USA 512 MB and ATI AIW9600 pro

Run dxdiag.exe and go through the tests, do they all work fine? Also
do not use an animated mouse cursor...

---
All the Best
Katy Pluta, MS_MVP for Simulators