Working copy of Disk 4, Flight Sim 2004

How can I make a working copy of disk 4 of flight
simulator 2004? I've tried everything I know, but nothing
seems to work. I don't know why Microsoft would not allow
you to make a working copy of disk 4 that you continually
have to use to play the game at the risk that it is going
to get damaged at some stage. It's not like you're trying
to copy the whole program.

Yes - but if you could copy disk 4, then you could copy
the whole program, couldn't you?
snarge

peter

Download the nocd crack. Uuzip the file and put it into
the main FS9 program. Overwrite any files on prompt.

http://www.flightsimsetc.dhs.org/content.php?
m=vo&n=NOCD+file+for+FS2004

That's Microsoft's attempt to make sure you have an original set of
FlightSimulator 2004 disks. It hasn't prevented people from reverse
engineering the process (ussually a violation of BOTH the End User License
Agreement / EULA and the Digital Millinium Copyright Act / DMCA) a creating
a replacement file that eliminates the need for even a working copy of the
CD. The ability of EULAs and DMCA to overide fair use rights remains a
matter the courts haven't decided on. Someone will probably post a link to
the software workaround shortly.