New case for p4 with Abit IS7 motherboard ?

mixerman

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2003
I am thinking of just buying a new case when I do this next upgrade to a p4 2.4c with the Abit IS7 motherboard. I heard that a power supply is a very important thing to have a good one of. I was wondering what people thought where the best cases. I don't want somthing crazy in price or any liquid cooling cases or anything.. just a nice GOOD QUALITY case with A GOOD POWER SUPPLY. Please give me suggestions and estimated prices if you know of good ones.. thanks guys!

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Newegg carries a nice, classic style Inwin case with a good quality 300W power supply for around $60. That should be good for a typical PC using the latest hardware.

<font color=blue>Watts mean squat if you don't have quality!</font color=blue>

Jake_Barnes

Splendid
Crash - I know you are partial to Inwin cases because of the steel construction - do you have a particular model # for an Inwin case without a PSU. Looking for a great box that is both cool and quiet.
Thanks

But Officer, I wasn't speeding - I was qualifying ...

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
You can always sell the PSU, the price of the case is similar to an empty Chieftech (a case I also recommend), and there are similar Enlight cases as well (I don't like having to remove the front to remove a side though.

<font color=blue>Watts mean squat if you don't have quality!</font color=blue>