Fl. Sim 2004: viewing the passenger cabin

Some time ago I had an add-on which permitted views of
the passenger cabin but instructed that the "active
Camera Plug-in' (or something like that) had to be
activated. I never could locate anything like that. Is
it possible to view passenger cabins?

katy

Hi "chef tom" <chefthomas111@peoplepc.com>! On Wed, 21 Apr 2004
07:00:20 -0700, in microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation you wrote:

>Some time ago I had an add-on which permitted views of
>the passenger cabin but instructed that the "active
>Camera Plug-in' (or something like that) had to be
>activated. I never could locate anything like that. Is
>it possible to view passenger cabins?

Link is in my previous reply...

---
All the Best