Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I give. Just installed Halo and while in the single
player campaign I continually walk backwards. There is
probably some easy fix, but I am new to this game. Can
someone offer any suggestions? Thanks, Eric

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

2 Joystick. I just unplugged it from my usb port and
Presto! It works like a dream.