bernie

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Hi,
I have found 2 bugs in fs9's ATC.

1. When flying IFR to Maroochydore (Queensland, Australia)
I am told to tune to 119.8 which is Maroochydore ATIS. The
result is that the instructions for landing are blocked by
the continuous ATIS message. An occasional "Did you copy"
comes through but the ATC is effectively useless to use for
a landing at Maroochydore. ATC for that area, if my memory
serves me correctly is 126.0 (not 119.8)

2. Approaching Cairns I am told to tune to Brisbane center
and then it comes back with "Cairns center..." A little
inconsistent.

Methinks Microsoft should come to Australia to learn some
Ozzie geography. Their knowledge of Airports here is truly
woeful.

Bernie

sinbad

There's a long list of 'repairs' to be done here before
they start on the Southern hemisphere. Then... there's
about a thousand bridges to install... and...

I'm not familiar with that particular airport, however I
have found that almost any airport I fly to has the same
ATIS bug. I won't even tune ATIS anymore because I know if
I do I'll never get any further.