Problem with Halo and getting help

I have a net passport. I went to microsoft support and
tried entering my product code and it wouldnt let me put
the full code in. The code is 29 characters long
(including the hyphens) and I could only enter 23. It
would not go any further so the code is invalid because
its incomplete. What do I do now?

Hi,

"priapis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2ae901c4aa1d$521e7dc0$a301280a@phx.gbl...
>I have a net passport. I went to microsoft support and
> tried entering my product code and it wouldnt let me put
> the full code in. The code is 29 characters long
> (including the hyphens) and I could only enter 23. It
> would not go any further so the code is invalid because
> its incomplete. What do I do now?

Enter the code you see when you run setup.exe from your Halo CD.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms