Sidewinder Joystick 1.0 USB- Flight Simulator 2004

I am using the joystick indicated above. I understand
from other posts that it does work. The question is how
well does it work? In my case, I find the joystick to be
very sensitive to movement. Does anyone know how this
joystick compares with other joysticks as to overall
effectiveness? I am really finding it difficult to
progress in the program because the stick does not
repsond the way I think it should. Any suggestions anyone?
Jack
PS I am also running Win XP.
1 answer Last reply
More about sidewinder joystick flight simulator 2004
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation (More info?)

    Jack,
    The 'average' combat pilot sent to do battle in Europe during WWII had 300
    hours time behind the stick of his aircraft. Give yourself a break. Spend
    some time trying to master the game. Maintain a log book. When you have 300
    hours behind that stick, give me a jingle, and we'll play Fighter Ace.
    Because then, you'll be ready!
    Good Luck,
    Bumper7

    "Jack" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am using the joystick indicated above. I understand
    > from other posts that it does work. The question is how
    > well does it work? In my case, I find the joystick to be
    > very sensitive to movement. Does anyone know how this
    > joystick compares with other joysticks as to overall
    > effectiveness? I am really finding it difficult to
    > progress in the program because the stick does not
    > repsond the way I think it should. Any suggestions anyone?
    > Jack
    > PS I am also running Win XP.

Joystick USB Microsoft Video Games