Sidewinder Joystick 1.0 USB- Flight Simulator 2004

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

I am using the joystick indicated above. I understand
from other posts that it does work. The question is how
well does it work? In my case, I find the joystick to be
very sensitive to movement. Does anyone know how this
joystick compares with other joysticks as to overall
effectiveness? I am really finding it difficult to
progress in the program because the stick does not
repsond the way I think it should. Any suggestions anyone?
Jack
PS I am also running Win XP.

Jack,
The 'average' combat pilot sent to do battle in Europe during WWII had 300
hours time behind the stick of his aircraft. Give yourself a break. Spend
some time trying to master the game. Maintain a log book. When you have 300
hours behind that stick, give me a jingle, and we'll play Fighter Ace.
Because then, you'll be ready!
Good Luck,
Bumper7