combat flight sim 3

Tim

Locks up when target is hit. stock savage video card in
hp pavilion 7935 rated at 64mb video ram. machine is
128mb ram, 1.3g hard drive xp home. readme says to run in
safemode. when safemode is selected at bootup cd rom will
not function. Please HELP! Thanks, Tim

Well, first off, you don't have enough RAM. System requirements stated on
the package specify 128 MB of RAM as minimum, however, in reality, that is
not enough. I'd like to meet the guy that can run CFS3 with minimum system
requirements (400 mhz CPU and 128MB of RAM)! However, you will note that you
have twice the minimum system requirements for Windows 98SE. Interesting,
isn't it?

What kind of CPU do you have? If it's a Celeron, that's not enough either!

What games can you play? CFS 1 or CFS 2 or Crimson Skies 1 or ?

Good luck,
Bumper7