DirectX wont update.

David

So I have directx 9.0b and now I´m trying to update it to
9.0C. The problem is that when I start the installation it
just says that its complete, it doesnt ask me to restart my
computer or anything like that.
But when I bring up dxdiag it indicates that I still have
9.0B.

My question is this: Is there a way to force directx to
install itself?

Hi David,

Did you install SP2 before it's final release?

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"David" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2c6a01c4aa28$dd5649d0$a301280a@phx.gbl...
So I have directx 9.0b and now I´m trying to update it to
9.0C. The problem is that when I start the installation it
just says that its complete, it doesnt ask me to restart my
computer or anything like that.
But when I bring up dxdiag it indicates that I still have
9.0B.

My question is this: Is there a way to force directx to
install itself?

TRENDING THREADS