Router help

I just got a router.. Im able to join FS2002 games .. but
when i got to host one at the zone... and i launch.. my
game starts up.. but no one can join... what do i have to
do to make it some ppl can connect to my game when i host
it...

ME

read up here :

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/

N243TA wrote:

> I just got a router.. Im able to join FS2002 games .. but
> when i got to host one at the zone... and i launch.. my
> game starts up.. but no one can join... what do i have to
> do to make it some ppl can connect to my game when i host
> it...

Host is only player in Multiplayer game.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;274864

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support