Have found a free MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER GAME where 1000s of ..

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 16, 2004 4:36:00 AM

Galactic Conquest is a free web-based Massively Multiplayer Online Game,
concept similar to StarTrek, StarWars, Master of Orion and layout similar to
Championship Manager. You play as the leader of an empire, expanding your
economy, military and power by diplomatic and military means.

Features 100+ research types, 12+ planet types, 1000+ battle strategy,
projects, enslave, missions, 8+ alien races, market, 11+ resources, 60+
artifacts

Select Turn base or real-time games

Easy to use Clan options (Federations)

18 single player missions

Multiplayer: up to 1,000,000 players, online chat, messaging, forums

I suggest to join the Real-Time Server.

http://spacefed.com/gc/i.cfm?tft=96651

Heinz
Anonymous
May 16, 2004 4:36:01 AM

Heinz if you ocntinue to post that message throughout the
forums you will be blocked from sending messages

May 16, 2004 5:21:23 AM

Ohh.
I found this game some days ago and was wondered how good it is. I have post
it in games forum .
Is it not allowed?

"JamieS MVP" <JamieS@mvp.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:D 93401c43ad2$1f783010$a501280a@phx.gbl...
> Heinz if you ocntinue to post that message throughout the
> forums you will be blocked from sending messages

Anonymous
May 17, 2004 10:08:00 PM

"JamieS MVP" <JamieS@mvp.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D 93401c43ad2$1f783010$a501280a@phx.gbl...
> Heinz if you ocntinue to post that message throughout the
> forums you will be blocked from sending messages

Jamie,

Could you drop me an email at your earliest convenience?

Thanks,

John Eddy
Microsoft Newsgroups Administrator
!