Freelancer problems

TT

Hi!

1.
I installed XP sp2 and now game start with black screen.
I updated my graphig card driver and DX9.0c. Didn't help.

2.
I had on my hp laptop XP but I had to change it to win2k.
It worked just fine with "Microsoft defaul graphig
driver" (or something like that). With card own driver
game dosn't show text in boxes or cockpit pictures. Is
there some basic driver for win2k?

I loaded up Freelancer and I to am running SP2 with
windows XP pro and I have no problems. I am running the
basic DX9 though that came with the game...I have heard
that DX9c is having "issues".

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game...then do a RUN
DXDIAG to see if all your DX settings and video drivers
AND sound drivers are working properly.

The big question is "what graphics chip are you running?

I am running a NVIDIA GF4 MX440...

Keric