USB Wireless MN-510

Last response: in Networking
a b F Wireless
June 4, 2004 3:38:13 AM

I have been using my USB Wireless MN-510 adapter upstairs
to the kids bedroom and the Router downstairs to the
computer room. Just a couple days ago my USB wireless
adapter stop working. I noticed that the green lights
doesn't turn ON. I move the USB adapter to another USB
slot and still wont turn ON. Is there something I need
to do? or the USB adapter is gone?
Help Please.
Thanks.
Romy

More about : usb wireless 510

June 4, 2004 12:43:58 PM

Dear Romy,

Either its gone or the PC does not recongnize it anymore.

Do you have another USB device, like a digital camera or
external hard drive? Can they still get power from your
USB connections on the PC? Hmmm. Also, has anyone
played with the MN-510 setup? You could try to re-
install it with the setup CD.

If all this fails then it looks like your MN-510 is gone
since there is no power. Now's a great time to buy an MN-
710 for ~$40. This is the 802.11g version of the MN-
510. It'll work for you.

!