FS2004 gauges

ihave recently purchased FS2004. when i installed the
game i could not get it to display gauges in full screen
mode. Some planes showed no gauges at all. I formatted my
drives and reinstalled but things were no different.
FS2002 runs without a problem. i have an athlon XP 2.4GHz
processor. an AsusAV7333 motherboard. Asus nvidia 5200
video card with 128Mb DDR ram and 512Mb DDR memory. Iam
running windows 98SE and Direct X9b anty help or
suggetions would be most welcome

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Michael, Go to www.nvidia.com and download the most
recent video drivers. Just follow the prompts. many of us
have had the same expierence.

Dave
Downloaded the file as you suggested and the game now
runs fine thank you very much
Regards
Michael Logan