Flight Simulatore 2004

The dialog box on my screen is only about 5" square.
Difficult to read! How can I enlarge it?

Ivan

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

1. Which dialog box are you referring to?
2. What size screen do you have?
3. What screen resolution do you have set?
iv ---------------------------------------

Which dialog? There's the main selection dialog, the flight planner, the map
and numerous configuration dialogs. Or are you refering to the window mode
view from the pilot's seat?

What resolution are you running at? Running the simulator in a window or
full screen? Note that the full screen resolution can be set at a different
resolution and refresh rate than your Windows desktop. Lower resolutions
would probably make the various dialogs larger, but might make details, like
gage numbers, on instruments blurry. Have you tried changing the DPI/font
size setting in your advanced display properties? Of course monitor size
makes a difference too. Some of the higher resolutions just aren't suitable
for the standard 14 or 15 inch diagnal monitors.

"DAVE MORGAN" <dm.cowes@wight365.net> wrote in message
> The dialog box on my screen is only about 5" square.
> Difficult to read! How can I enlarge it?

get a larger screen?
Or maybe run a lower resolution

"DAVE MORGAN" <dm.cowes@wight365.net> wrote in message
> The dialog box on my screen is only about 5" square.
> Difficult to read! How can I enlarge it?

big help jer - but nothing the other two didn't say first.