Flight simulator

How do I download a Robin aircraft into FS

sinbad

Joe -
1. Do a Google search for "fs2004 robin" and follow one of
the several leads. It took me approx. 45 seconds.
2. Download the appropriate file. Approx. 3 seconds
3. Place file in new folder on your desktop and unzip.
This adds another 2 seconds.
4. Follow instructions in the readme file. Approx. 10 secs.
Total time roughly 1 minute.

Joe Smith a écrit :

> How do I download a Robin aircraft into FS

What FS do you have ? If it's 2002, there's a nice one on www.avsim.com
called jhbrbn3k.zip.
For 2004, search for robin3k3.zip, on Avsim too.