Status
Not open for further replies.

quad777

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009
Hi Guys

Just decided to open up my own small PC repair store. I am looking for software to create invoices and also keep a record of customers and jobs done for the customer, So for example customer 'X' gets his pc repaired at my store, i would like to generate an invoice including the work done done on his pc, at the same time i would like to create a profile for customer 'X' and have his details/work done on pc saved in some kind of database, also would like to include a report section whereby if type in the customers name it would come up with his details and all previous and current work done to his pc. Looking for something low cost for now till business picks up. Microsoft Access seems like a good option but i aint to sure on how to create a database with the search function. Please help guys. Thanks

Naren_R

Honorable
Jul 11, 2012
Hey, I'm Naren from Zoho. If you're interested in online invoicing, you could probably check out Zoho Invoice. All your contacts can be stored online. Create and track your invoices easily and there are also easy to understand reports in the software.

Shawn Adkins

Honorable
May 28, 2013

Try www.intilivoice.com there free to signup and its only $1.00 + 2.9% for each paid invoice Its worth a try.

Shawn Adkins

Honorable
May 28, 2013

Go check out www.intilivoice.com

joshua1233

Honorable
Aug 7, 2013
Okay, I am not recommending a freeware, but something with a free 30 day trial. The scenario explained in the thread can be sorted out with Invoicera. You may want to look into that - www.invoicera.com

Oh, by the way it has both paid and free plans available. You can use it for Free forever to manage invoices for up to 3 clients.

Shawn Adkins

Honorable
May 28, 2013

The web site design is cool but i don't think people are after a cool website. I think thy need something that can work and offers a good deal as well and www.intilivoice.com still hold the 1# for my company. Thy are easy and don't charge a lot to use.

DanEric

Honorable
Oct 3, 2013
www.keepek.com offer exactly what you need! you can create profiles for customers and suppliers. It's easy to invoice your clients and you can check what jobs have been invoiced for a particular customer. With regards to the price, they have a free offer for businesses that need some time to pick up.

AllureWool

Honorable
Nov 28, 2013
Hi! Let me contribute with another great invoicing tool. INV24 is a free and simple tool which helps you create beautiful invoices online. Create your account here http://inv24.com/

Siemen M

Reputable
Jul 31, 2014
For all invoicing and billing requirements for our business, we use Replicon's time and billing solutions. This is a great app and I personally recommend Replicon's online time management software - http://www.replicon.com/olp/time-management-software.aspx solutions for your business needs.

Its perfectly the right choice being the most hassle free tool and can be accessed from any location, using web browser. It's much better rest of the tools such as Zoho etc.

vmtsoftware

Reputable
Sep 26, 2014
If you want a real repair order software program that works very well for the PC Repair business try http://workordersoft.com/computerrepair

It was originally made for Automotive... but a computer repair tech got it and paid for customizing it. It's not free, but you get what you pay for, right? It tracks all of your history for each customer, and each customer can have multiple computers. When you create a Repair Order, you select the customer and the customers computer (or piece of hardware whatever it is). It tracks your parts inventory, labor, other, and all of your costs and money coming in. Easy to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.