Closed

Lost CD Key to Age of Mythology

Last response: in Video Games
October 4, 2004 4:12:13 PM

Hello,

I purchased Age of Mythology awhile ago. Had it set up on
a computer that decided to give up the ghost and die on
me. I went to reinstall in a new computer and low and
behold the Key was missing. Does anyone know where I can
get a CD key so that I can play this game again? Please I
need the help.

Thanks,
Dennis Albertson

More about : lost key age mythology

October 4, 2004 4:52:16 PM

A different CD key won't help. You must use the original.

"Dennis Albertson" <jeanluc40@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I purchased Age of Mythology awhile ago. Had it set up on
> a computer that decided to give up the ghost and die on
> me. I went to reinstall in a new computer and low and
> behold the Key was missing. Does anyone know where I can
> get a CD key so that I can play this game again? Please I
> need the help.
>
> Thanks,
> Dennis Albertson
Anonymous
October 4, 2004 5:08:39 PM

BQBBY-4T8MK-8TP28-GRHJ4-2RP7G
October 4, 2004 8:04:01 PM

Hi Dennis,

Call the MS Product Replacement Centre: Mon - Fri 8am -10pm ET
in the US at: 1-(800)-360-7561, or in Canada at: 1-(800) 933-4750
For more information: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Visit my Zone.com / Gaming Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk or Call /
Contact

"Dennis Albertson" <*@comcast.net> wrote in message news:00e001c4aa46$0de4d630$a601280a@phx.gbl...
| Hello,
|
| I purchased Age of Mythology awhile ago. Had it set up on
| a computer that decided to give up the ghost and die on
| me. I went to reinstall in a new computer and low and
| behold the Key was missing. Does anyone know where I can
| get a CD key so that I can play this game again? Please I
| need the help.
|
| Thanks,
| Dennis Albertson
October 5, 2004 12:56:59 AM

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 12:12:13 -0700, "Dennis Albertson"
<jeanluc40@comcast.net> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I purchased Age of Mythology awhile ago. Had it set up on
>a computer that decided to give up the ghost and die on
>me. I went to reinstall in a new computer and low and
>behold the Key was missing. Does anyone know where I can
>get a CD key so that I can play this game again? Please I
>need the help.
>
>Thanks,
>Dennis Albertson

The key is glued inside the CD case. How could it be lost? Unless you
chucked the case out.
Anonymous
February 7, 2010 6:54:27 AM

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  ive lost my product key for age of mythology gold edition so can someone please help :sweat:
February 7, 2010 7:55:27 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!