Closed

Lost CD Key to Age of Mythology

Hello,

I purchased Age of Mythology awhile ago. Had it set up on
a computer that decided to give up the ghost and die on
me. I went to reinstall in a new computer and low and
behold the Key was missing. Does anyone know where I can
get a CD key so that I can play this game again? Please I
need the help.

Thanks,
Dennis Albertson
6 answers Last reply
More about lost mythology

    A different CD key won't help. You must use the original.

    "Dennis Albertson" <jeanluc40@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I purchased Age of Mythology awhile ago. Had it set up on
    > a computer that decided to give up the ghost and die on
    > me. I went to reinstall in a new computer and low and
    > behold the Key was missing. Does anyone know where I can
    > get a CD key so that I can play this game again? Please I
    > need the help.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Dennis Albertson

    BQBBY-4T8MK-8TP28-GRHJ4-2RP7G
  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games (More info?)

    Hi Dennis,

    Call the MS Product Replacement Centre: Mon - Fri 8am -10pm ET
    in the US at: 1-(800)-360-7561, or in Canada at: 1-(800) 933-4750
    For more information: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    Visit my Zone.com / Gaming Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk or Call /
    Contact

    "Dennis Albertson" <*@comcast.net> wrote in message news:00e001c4aa46$0de4d630$a601280a@phx.gbl...
    | Hello,
    |
    | I purchased Age of Mythology awhile ago. Had it set up on
    | a computer that decided to give up the ghost and die on
    | me. I went to reinstall in a new computer and low and
    | behold the Key was missing. Does anyone know where I can
    | get a CD key so that I can play this game again? Please I
    | need the help.
    |
    | Thanks,
    | Dennis Albertson
  4. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games (More info?)

    On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 12:12:13 -0700, "Dennis Albertson"
    <jeanluc40@comcast.net> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >I purchased Age of Mythology awhile ago. Had it set up on
    >a computer that decided to give up the ghost and die on
    >me. I went to reinstall in a new computer and low and
    >behold the Key was missing. Does anyone know where I can
    >get a CD key so that I can play this game again? Please I
    >need the help.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Dennis Albertson

    The key is glued inside the CD case. How could it be lost? Unless you
    chucked the case out.
  5. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ive lost my product key for age of mythology gold edition so can someone please help :sweat:

Computers Games CD-Rom Video Games