LED

i am thinking of buying Fs2004 - i have absolutely no
knowledge of flying - tried combat FS long time ago but
never really got the nack of it - is FS 2004 something a
dummy can lean and enjoy?

sinbad

I did - why not you too.
sts --------------------

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Led, I have flown real aircrsft and now fly FS2004 and
the expierence is very real. There is a lessons section
that is easy to follow and will get you started. Be sure
you have enough computer to run the sim well and I
suggest using the CH Products Flight Yoke and Rudder
Pedals controllers. Be sure to get USB connectors and
they may be bought on eBay for around $100.00 each. Good
Luck and Good Flying.
Dave PS: Using duel monitors is a plus if your graphics
board supports them.