FS: Korg/Soundcraft/MOTU/Rane/EMU/Tascam/Crown/etc

Last response: in Home Audio
May 31, 2005 6:05:19 AM

hi - welcome to my virtual garage sale

See terms and conditions at end of message.

MORE INFO & PICTURES AT http://www.lorax.org/christopher/sale.html

-----

computer music/dj hardware/software/manuals

Denon CD Carts (qty 3) - $5 for all
Edirol UA-1D - $60
Griffin iMic - $25
Emagic Logic Manuals & Books - $50
MIDIman Macman - $10
PC Soundcard MIDI cable - $2
MOTU Digital Performer 4 - $150
Traktor DJ Studio 2.0- $75

-----

pro audio & dj equipment

Audio-Technica Freeway ATW-602B - $150
Denon DN-2600F/DN-X800/SKB DJ rig - $1000
Electrix EQ Killer - $80
E-MU Carnaval - $350
EV PL68SH - $40
Korg Triton LE 61, EXB-SMPL Sampling Board, 48 MB RAM & gig bag - $900
Odyssey ATA slant rack case - $150
Rane MM 8z - $450
Roland R-8 MKII - $300
Soundcraft Spirit Studio 16 channel - $500
Tascam TM-D1000 - $250

-----

pro audio & dj equipment (available for pickup in St Louis, MO only)

Audio & Lighting Technology ATA Amp Rack 16 space - $150
Audio & Lighting Technology Mixer & Turntable (qty 2) case set - $100
Crown DC300A - $200
Crown Micro-tech 1000 - $200
Metal 12" Speaker Grills (qty 4) - $20 for all
Numark DM1000 - $10
Tascam 234 Syncassette - $40
TOA 38-SDM stage monitor - $75

-----

i am clearing out a lot of my excess stuff and downsizing my hobbies, so please
peruse my long list of stuff for sale.

i have attempted to describe the condition of each item as accurately as possible;
most items are used, however, so i can make no additional guarantees and all sales
are final. please email me if you have specific questions regarding any item and i
will be happy to respond.

I can be contacted via email at christopher@lorax.org.

payment can be made via cash, certified or cashier's cheque, money order, or paypal
(bank account only, not credit card). personal cheques are not accepted.

all items (unless otherwise noted) will be shipped from zip code 94301, or can be
picked up in Palo Alto, CA. prices do not include shipping. items will be shipped
upon receipt and clearance of payment. I will not ship outside of the United States.

i am open to alternate offers on all items, and am also interested in trades for the
following items only (in good condition):
- Korg Triton Extreme (any size)
- M-Audio Trigger Finger
- Tascam 122mkIII
- Tascam DM-24 & accessories or Tascam DM-3200 & accessories

i am also in search of the following records:
- Apache Scratchy "Mi Nuh Powder" (Roof International?) 12"
- Shaggy Wonder "Iron Pipe" (Roof International?) 12"
Anonymous
June 3, 2005 11:40:56 PM

Electrix EQ Killer & Soundcraft Spirit Studio SOLD

Christopher Albin Edmonds <cedmonds@stanford.edu> wrote:
> hi - welcome to my virtual garage sale

> See terms and conditions at end of message.

> MORE INFO & PICTURES AT http://www.lorax.org/christopher/sale.html

> -----

> computer music/dj hardware/software/manuals

> Denon CD Carts (qty 3) - $5 for all
> Edirol UA-1D - $60
> Griffin iMic - $25
> Emagic Logic Manuals & Books - $50
> MIDIman Macman - $10
> PC Soundcard MIDI cable - $2
> MOTU Digital Performer 4 - $150
> Traktor DJ Studio 2.0- $75

> -----

> pro audio & dj equipment

> Audio-Technica Freeway ATW-602B - $150
> Denon DN-2600F/DN-X800/SKB DJ rig - $1000
> Electrix EQ Killer - $80
> E-MU Carnaval - $350
> EV PL68SH - $40
> Korg Triton LE 61, EXB-SMPL Sampling Board, 48 MB RAM & gig bag - $900
> Odyssey ATA slant rack case - $150
> Rane MM 8z - $450
> Roland R-8 MKII - $300
> Soundcraft Spirit Studio 16 channel - $500
> Tascam TM-D1000 - $250

> -----

> pro audio & dj equipment (available for pickup in St Louis, MO only)

> Audio & Lighting Technology ATA Amp Rack 16 space - $150
> Audio & Lighting Technology Mixer & Turntable (qty 2) case set - $100
> Crown DC300A - $200
> Crown Micro-tech 1000 - $200
> Metal 12" Speaker Grills (qty 4) - $20 for all
> Numark DM1000 - $10
> Tascam 234 Syncassette - $40
> TOA 38-SDM stage monitor - $75

> -----

> i am clearing out a lot of my excess stuff and downsizing my hobbies, so please
> peruse my long list of stuff for sale.

> i have attempted to describe the condition of each item as accurately as possible;
> most items are used, however, so i can make no additional guarantees and all sales
> are final. please email me if you have specific questions regarding any item and i
> will be happy to respond.

> I can be contacted via email at christopher@lorax.org.

> payment can be made via cash, certified or cashier's cheque, money order, or paypal
> (bank account only, not credit card). personal cheques are not accepted.

> all items (unless otherwise noted) will be shipped from zip code 94301, or can be
> picked up in Palo Alto, CA. prices do not include shipping. items will be shipped
> upon receipt and clearance of payment. I will not ship outside of the United States.

> i am open to alternate offers on all items, and am also interested in trades for the
> following items only (in good condition):
> - Korg Triton Extreme (any size)
> - M-Audio Trigger Finger
> - Tascam 122mkIII
> - Tascam DM-24 & accessories or Tascam DM-3200 & accessories

> i am also in search of the following records:
> - Apache Scratchy "Mi Nuh Powder" (Roof International?) 12"
> - Shaggy Wonder "Iron Pipe" (Roof International?) 12"
Anonymous
June 4, 2005 8:23:28 PM

Griffin iMic SOLD

> [...]

>> payment can be made via cash, certified or cashier's cheque, money order, or paypal
>> (bank account only, not credit card). personal cheques are not accepted.

>> all items (unless otherwise noted) will be shipped from zip code 94301, or can be
>> picked up in Palo Alto, CA. prices do not include shipping. items will be shipped
>> upon receipt and clearance of payment. I will not ship outside of the United States.

>> i am open to alternate offers on all items, and am also interested in trades for the
>> following items only (in good condition):
>> - Korg Triton Extreme (any size)
>> - M-Audio Trigger Finger
>> - Tascam 122mkIII
>> - Tascam DM-24 & accessories or Tascam DM-3200 & accessories

>> i am also in search of the following records:
>> - Apache Scratchy "Mi Nuh Powder" (Roof International?) 12"
>> - Shaggy Wonder "Iron Pipe" (Roof International?) 12"
June 4, 2005 9:09:26 PM

Traktor DJ Studio SOLD
Griffin iMic SOLD
> [...]

>>> payment can be made via cash, certified or cashier's cheque, money order, or paypal
>>> (bank account only, not credit card). personal cheques are not accepted.

>>> all items (unless otherwise noted) will be shipped from zip code 94301, or can be
>>> picked up in Palo Alto, CA. prices do not include shipping. items will be shipped
>>> upon receipt and clearance of payment. I will not ship outside of the United States.

>>> i am open to alternate offers on all items, and am also interested in trades for the
>>> following items only (in good condition):
>>> - Korg Triton Extreme (any size)
>>> - M-Audio Trigger Finger
>>> - Tascam 122mkIII
>>> - Tascam DM-24 & accessories or Tascam DM-3200 & accessories

>>> i am also in search of the following records:
>>> - Apache Scratchy "Mi Nuh Powder" (Roof International?) 12"
>>> - Shaggy Wonder "Iron Pipe" (Roof International?) 12"
June 5, 2005 3:24:57 AM

following items are sold:

Grififin iMic
Traktor DJ Studio 2.0