Portable robust skip-free (or low-skip) CD (+mp3 CD?) player

Last response: in Home Audio
May 31, 2005 4:01:32 PM

Hi All,

I am interested in getting a CD player, preferably one that can also
play mp3 CDs, that I can use without much distortion when
walking/running. I got one of Hoher, but it performs terribly even
while walking. I will prefer to have some kind of small handy control,
so that forwarding/rewinding/pausing/etc is easy on the move. Straps on
them, or strap-on bags to keep them in will be good. Cost is an issue
for me -- I don't mind second-hand or used ones -- so, can ebay for it.

Thanks
Arvind
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 8:27:09 PM

If iRiver is still making them, the SlimX models should fit your needs.
!